Monday, December 9

I will probably write more "dissertation journal" sorts of things in here, now that I have hidden this from the prying eyes of Charlie Lowe and others. I'm basically kind of depressed right now--I just found out I have to get an MRI because my hormon levels are all screwed up. I hope it's not a pituitary tumor, because 1) that can kill you, or at least 2) damage your pituitary gland, and I'm already a freak of nature. Hopefully all of my minor ailments are just killing stress.

An ex-girlfriend, (10 years ago) casually let it drop that I had offended her a long time ago and it took her a while to get over it. She broke it off with me, I thought that would have been therapeutic enough. Anyway, I don't know what it was and we never talked about it so I am claiming statute of limitations exemptions on this one.

Tonight: inserting two article summaries into my lit review. Browsing my methods chapter. Figuring out a good way to sync files.

No comments: