Wednesday, December 18

wrote this yesterday:

I love my Vivarin. I realize that it may not be wise to take it every day, but as of this moment, I am not exhausted and actually feel like writing something. This is a grand and glorious thing. Tomorrow I go in for an MRI and hopefully there are no tumors in my head, at which point I can focus on exercise and better sleep. Yeah.

I can feel the call of the internet, but I have loaded up win2k on one partition without the modem installed, so if I am going to procrastinate, I will have to find another way. After I get four crappy pages done I will reward myself by buying a compact flash reader for work, perhaps.


My copy of _Talking About Machines_ just showed up. It'll be my key to incorporating the notion of teacher-technician, something my techgnostic adviser is sure to *hate*.

No comments: