Monday, December 16

Today:

1. tidy cube/office thingy
2. grades
3. eight pages of writing of some sort
-put interviews into Nvivo.

I'm sort of despairing today. I hope caffeine and chocolate will help with that. I've decided that even if I lose my job I will try not to lose my family, or kill myself, and can possibly still finish the dissertation in this lifetime and find work. It's a possiblity I don't like to think about, for obvious reasons.

If I can just get the lit review and methods turned in, my volume should increase markedly. I'm as informed as anyone else from my program who wrote a diss. I'm good enough, I'm smart enought, and doggone it, I can do this.

There are a lot of people at work. They are talking on the phone, making noise, etc. I am going to finish grades and get home to work. That will make everyone happier.

Other goals, or attempts at behavioral change:

1. stretch back every 45 minutes.
2. read jeje ko in the morning.
3. workout.

Mozilla chokes on long blogger posts. Parts of the menu disappear.

I just wrote 191 words in just a few minutes. At this rate I can finish my diss in about an hour and a half.

No comments: