Monday, April 5

The Most Reasonable Letter We've Ever Received From A Guy Whose Bank Misplaced $14,000 - The Consumerist

The Most Reasonable Letter We've Ever Received From A Guy Whose Bank Misplaced $14,000 - The Consumerist: "But that’s not the point. I shouldn’t have to write things like this in order to provoke my bank into at least pretending they give a crap that they’ve lost a bunch of my money. I have entrusted Bank of America with my day to day finances since 1993. They claim their business is built on maintaining that trust. Their Web site is littered with words like “secure,” “trust,” “confidence” and so on. And, for me, part of maintaining that trust is showing serious personal concern about a failure in one of the basic functions of a bank, which is to keep track of money."

No comments: