Thursday, September 2

share individual posts on facebook - Blogger Help

share individual posts on facebook - Blogger Help: "I;m not sure if this is your problem, but hope it helps.
WRONG WAY TO DO IT: When I publish my blog of the day, I was going to the “View Blog” link at the top of the page next to the tabs Posting, Settings, Layout, and Monetize. In doing this, I was viewing my entire blog with all the postings. So when I shared with Facebook, no individual post title was selected.
RIGHT WAY TO DO IT: When you are done writing, click on publish post. On the page that says “your blog post published successfully” click on the “view post” link underneath the “your blog post published successfully” statement. This will open the blog you just published. From there you can select the “Share” link and select Facebook or whatever other choice you want. I am so happy I figured out what I was doing wrong as it was driving me crazy. Hope this helps someone else."

No comments: