Wednesday, September 8

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't Let The Bedbugs ... : NPR

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't Let The Bedbugs ... : NPR: "On how Potter inspects his hotel rooms before spending a night

'First thing I do before I unpack is I remove the bed sheets and the blankets and I examine the upper and lower seams of the mattress at the two corners by the pillow area and along the seam that runs along the headboard. The reason I look there first is because bedbugs tend to be drawn to heat and carbon dioxide as a person sleeps so if they're on the mattress, you're more likely to see them in that location. ... If I can see the upper seam of the box spring, I'll take a look at that as well, looking for the little brown bugs themselves as well as the black speckling which are the droppings of the bedbugs.'"

No comments: