Sunday, June 20

Mind and Muscle Forums > tendonitis healing procedures

Mind and Muscle Forums > tendonitis healing procedures: "The only thing that ended up working for me (and I saye resoundingly -ME) was near infrared light therapy. I stumbeld upon a technology while doing research for my diabetic father who had developed neuropathy. It seems that a company named Annodyne had received FDA approval to build and market these near infrared light units to diabetics (by prescription) suffereing from neuropathy. It seems that 890nm light liberates Nitric Oxide from the hemoglobin and that helps repair nerve endings. Another byproduct of this light therapy is new tissue deployment. It works with tedonitis as well as severe open wounds such as those from bed sores. Annodyne has a pattent on the technology and they charge $2,500 for the cheap unit. I built one for my dad and while I was at it, one for myself. I spent a total of $360 for the materials for both."

No comments: