Sunday, November 14

Amazon.com: M. B. Berberich "Cran...'s review of SousVide Supreme SVS-10LS SousVide Supreme...

Amazon.com: M. B. Berberich "Cran...'s review of SousVide Supreme SVS-10LS SousVide Supreme...: "I am stunned by the price of this item though. I'm using my late mother's 50-year old Sunbeam roaster oven (similar to the Hamilton Beach 32229 22-Quart Roaster Oven on Amazon for [...]). I also have an older model of the 'SousVideMagic 1500D controller' which now sells for[...] and controls the temperature to within 0.1 degree F (really!). My setup holds 18 liters of water without danger of overflowing for less than [...]. You can duplicate this rig and give a second one to your mom and still come in at the same price as this 10 liter gadget.

Sous Vide is a spectacular way to cook, but not at this price."

No comments: