Friday, January 24

Hi--

For class today I would like you to do the following:



Read this discussion of proposals:



Proposals



It's a pretty decent treatment. Your assignment will be similar to the "nurse's handbook" in the example above, which you should pay attention to.



You should write a proposal to create a manual. You are trying to convince your fictional or actual employer that the manual and topic are worthwhile and necessary. The elements of the proposal are included below. Should you choose to omit one or more of those elements, you need to write me a note explaining why and get my permission.



You should use the time in class Friday to coordinate with your group and begin drafting the proposal.



My email address is cranema@uvsc.edu



I will bring in some more samples on Monday to demonstrate some of the weirder sections. Hang in there!



No comments: